- BACK TO SCHOOL SAVINGS! The Y understands going back to school can mean a lot of expenses for parents - clothes, supplies, registration fees... so we want to make getting back into shape this fall a little easier by waiving the joiner fee of all youth and family members August 11 - 17.
- Registration is currently open for Adult Basketball in Clay and Vigo Counties!
- Homeschool PE registration is now open in Vigo County! Visit the fitness tab for details. Available to grades PreK-5 Monday afternoons.
- Looking for information on Strength Camp with Colton? Visit the Vigo County Fitness tab.
- Sign up today for August 23rd Kids Night Out Beach Bash in Vigo County! Then, on September 13th & 14th is a special Blues for Youth live music event! Check out our Youth Services page for more!
The Y is a cause-driven organization that is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. That’s because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighborhood.
The YMCA helps individuals and families build and maintain healthy habits for spirit, mind and body in their everyday lives through group exercise, personal training, wellness programs and state-of-the-art facilities. By helping kids, adults, families and seniors from all walks of life improve their health and well-being, we build a stronger community.
With our doors open to all, we bring together people from all backgrounds, and support those who need us most. We take on the most urgent needs in our community and inspire a spirit of service in return. We all demonstrate the power of what we can achieve by giving back together. For information on our financial assistance program, or to make a donation today, contact your local branch.
All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve, under the guidance of caring adults who believe in their potential. Through the YMCA child watch program, afterschool and summer camp programs, youth sports and more, we help our youth grow into successful adults.