- This Friday, February 15th, The Promise Program is giving away $100 college scholarships at the Northview vs Clay City Basketball game! PLUS all kindergarten students receive free admission and concessions! Find more information on the blog!
- The YMCA will waive the membership fees for our federal employees during the months of February and March. For more information visit our blog on this page!
- In the case of inclimate weather, the YMCA will still operate under a normal schedule unless otherwise stated, with the exception of Silver Circuit in Vigo County, which will be moved back to 11:00am. Please contact Kaylee Maffioli with other class inquiries.
- Start your new year off on the right foot by training for the third annual Heart Throb 5k on February 23rd! You can register today at heartthrob.itsyourrace.com!
- Join the St. Patrick's Dance for middle school age children at Clay County YMCA on March 1st! Just $5 this event is open to the community. The best dressed irishman or woman will win a prize.
The Y is a cause-driven organization that is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. That’s because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighborhood.
The YMCA helps individuals and families build and maintain healthy habits for spirit, mind and body in their everyday lives through group exercise, personal training, wellness programs and state-of-the-art facilities. By helping kids, adults, families and seniors from all walks of life improve their health and well-being, we build a stronger community.
With our doors open to all, we bring together people from all backgrounds, and support those who need us most. We take on the most urgent needs in our community and inspire a spirit of service in return. We all demonstrate the power of what we can achieve by giving back together. For information on our financial assistance program, or to make a donation today, contact your local branch.
All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve, under the guidance of caring adults who believe in their potential. Through the YMCA child watch program, afterschool and summer camp programs, youth sports and more, we help our youth grow into successful adults.