Membership Representative (Front Desk Staff) Clay/Vigo County
Position Summary: Delivers excellent services to all members and guests. Responds to member and guest needs, promotes memberships and programs.
1. Provides excellent service to members and guests in the facility and on the phone, contributing to member retention.
2. Builds relationships with members.
3. Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
4. Handles cash flow at front desk
5. Efficiently works through Daxko computer program
1. Problem solving skills.
2. Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds.
3. Previous customer service or related experience.
4. Basic knowledge of computers and phones.
5. Experience handling money
6. High school diploma or higher (some college preferred)
7. Flexible schedule.
Must be able to provide transportation to and from the YMCA. Some high school education and experience a plus. Please stop by the YMCA for an application, or call 812-442-6761 for more information.