- February 9th-15th the Y is sharing the love! Sign up and save - just pay $14 (instead of $50) joiner fee!
- Sign up for School is out Y is in at the Vigo County Y while school is out of session, and E-Learning days at the Clay County Y!
- TOO Group begins February 3rd and 4th! Details are under the Vigo Y fitness and wellness tab.
- The Heart Throb 5k is February 15th at 9am in Fairbanks Park! Register today at http://heartthrob.itsyourrace.com.
- Kids Night Out is February 21st from 5-10pm! Bring the kiddos in and enjoy a night off! Sign up under Vigo Youth Services.
- Adult Volleyball registration is currently underway in Clay and Vigo Counties! Grab your crew and sign up today!
The Y is a cause-driven organization that is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. That’s because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighborhood.
The YMCA helps individuals and families build and maintain healthy habits for spirit, mind and body in their everyday lives through group exercise, personal training, wellness programs and state-of-the-art facilities. By helping kids, adults, families and seniors from all walks of life improve their health and well-being, we build a stronger community.
With our doors open to all, we bring together people from all backgrounds, and support those who need us most. We take on the most urgent needs in our community and inspire a spirit of service in return. We all demonstrate the power of what we can achieve by giving back together. For information on our financial assistance program, or to make a donation today, contact your local branch.
All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve, under the guidance of caring adults who believe in their potential. Through the YMCA child watch program, afterschool and summer camp programs, youth sports and more, we help our youth grow into successful adults.